Regional Socio-Economic Profile
Region 13—Chaffee, Custer, Fremont & Lake Counties
Download the Full Report
The central work of the State Demography Office
is the research and production of population
data and information and of the forces (fertility,
mortality, migration) that lead to population
change. Data and information about the population
and the factors that lead to population
change are critical for program and local area
planning. This profile presents data on the
economy and the population for the different
Planning and Management Regions of Colorado.
- Estimated Total Jobs by Industrial Sector.
- Personal Income by Source.
- The Economic Base in terms of Industrial Clusters.
- An Economic Forecast for the Base Industry Groups.
The Population Highlights
- Population Estimates, 2000 – 2009.
- The Relationships of Population, Households, and Housing.
- Population Forecasts, 2010 – 2035.
- Population by Age, 2009 and 2035.
Labor Market Highlights.
- Labor force and participation rates by age
- Worksheets which show the relationship of the job forecast to the population
relate jobs to the population.
See what others have to say about Salida